CURRENTLY AVAILABLE POSITIONS.
Expand the options below to explore our available career opportunities and apply today.
We are seeking a motivated, team-oriented, committed and dependable team player to join our team! A Registered Nurse that is a quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must possess great time management and organizational skills. Position is a full-time. The ASC is open Monday-Friday 7a-4p. No Weekends or Holidays.
The RN is responsible for delivering quality patient care; including facilitating phone calls from patients who are seeking medical information or medical attention, as well as schedule appointments or answer patient education questions. The RN will often assist the physician with complicated nursing care [procedures and treatments] as well as administering medication.
1. Experience with EMR
2. Current Nursing License
3. ACLS/BLS preferred
4. A Bachelors or Associates Degree in Nursing
SKILLS + ABILITIES:
1. Ability to work independently.
2. Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions.
3. Excellent communication skills to converse with patients, physicians, coworkers, and management staff.
4. Ability to perform in a highly-productive, fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to document accurately and concisely.
6. Excellent telephone and computer skills.
7. Ability to maintain confidential, sensitive information.
8. Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities.
1. Responsible for pre-procedure vital signs and chart review.
2. Intra-operative circulatory duties.
3. Performing sterile procedures including sterile procedure trays.
4. Responsible for occasional IV sedation cases and post-procedure recovery.
5. Complete follow-up phone calls to the patients.